This recipe was provided by Copper State FIT client, Cara Adams
- COOKIES: makes about 20 mini cookies (about 20g each)
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup protein powder- vanilla
- 6 tablespoons Fage 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- tablespoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons mini dark m&ms
- ICE CREAM
- 1/4 cup Halo top vanilla bean ice cream
- Mix all (cookie) ingredients together, roll into little balls (about 20 grams each).
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, place 1/4 cup halo top ice cream in between and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Sandwich
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 195 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat g 0%
Trans Fat g
Cholesterol mg 0%
Sodium mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 33g 11%
Dietary Fiber g 0%
Protein 11g 22%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*Nutritional information provided by author; not verified