We would LOVE for you to join us for our CSF ONE WHOLE DAY CHALLENGE!
We believe in the K.I.S.S. philosophy, KEEP IT SUPER SIMPLE! However, simple sometimes means convenient and convenience can come at the expense of optimal nutrition.
What starts as 80/20 (whole food/ convenient food) becomes 60/40, 50/50 or even 20/80. So, we wanted to get everyone focused back on SIMPLE. And, what better way than implement a challenge focused on ONE WHOLE DAY of REAL/ WHOLE food!
Once people begin sharing and tagging meals, you’ll get more and more amazing ideas of of your own!!
Anyone can join; you do not have to be a CSF member. So, share with your family and friends and register today!
Here’s how it works:
- You choose one day out of every week, for 4 weeks, and eat nothing but *whole foods prepared at home for that one day.
- Each week, on the day of your choosing, snap a pic of each of your meals (minimum of 3). Then, list the ingredients and post to Instagram with hashtag #CSFOneWholeDay.
- At the end of 4 weeks, one winner will be chosen at random, from the Instagram posts.
- Winner receives $100 Gift Card to Whole Foods Market AND Copper State FIT Shirt
[su_spoiler title=”CSF One Whole Day Terms & Conditions” style=”fancy”]
- Anyone can participate
- Must register (registration form below) by Saturday, November 11th
- Challenge starts Sunday, November 12th
- Challenge ends Saturday, December 9th
- Winner announced by Wednesday DEC 13th
- *“Whole food” is defined by Copper State FIT as:
- Food that has been minimally processed or refined and is free from additives or other artificial substances.
- Food which contains 3 ingredients or less, of which ingredients must also be real/ whole foods (salt/ sodium and water, do not count in list of ingredients)
- Whole Food Examples: meat, fibrous vegetables, eggs, nuts, seeds, fruit, starchy vegetables/ tubers, rice, beans, etc.
- Food must be prepared at home
- Recipes are permitted, but must contain only *whole foods as defined above
- Herbs and spices are permitted
- To win, you must post your pics in your Instagram feed with hashtag #CSFOneWholeDay.
- Minimum of 12 photos in 4 weeks (1 day/ week for 4 weeks, minimum of 3 meals/ day)
- Instagram Profile must be made public for duration of the challenge
We’re sorry… registration for the CSF One Whole Day Challenge has closed. If you would like more information, please email me directly email@example.com.
Thank you and have a great day!