Head Coach/ Founder
You see, I'm what you might call a "process guy". I like to look at the big picture, break it down to it's parts and discover the principles that govern the end result.
This ideology is summed up by one of my favorite sayings... "Methods are many; principles are few. Methods may change, but principles never do." In short, if you understand the WHY (principles), then you can apply a different HOW (methods) and still achieve a desired WHAT (result).
To that regard, there are many methods to exercise and nutrition, yet all of them follow the same set of principles.
Hopefully, with my experience, I can expose these principles to you so that you may find your preferred method to Achieve your optimal STATE of FIT!
A little about me:
- Born Tucson, AZ
- Married (Rene), Two Kids (Austen and Stella), One Dog (Mac)
- 21 years Fitness Industry Experience
- BS Exercise & Wellness, Arizona State University... GO DEVILS!!!
- NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
- CrossFit L1 Trainer
- APEX Nutrition Certification
- DotFit Nutrition Certification